Click on the 'Contact Us' tab above and enter your details and message. Once complete click on 'Submit'. This will send your message to us. To check that your message has been sent, click on 'Contact Us' again
Thank you for contacting us, we will do our best to answer your enquiry as soon as possible
Please note that your contact details are not kept for any reason apart from replying to your message
With your membership you get one quality Journal a year, with a mixture of the history of the Clan and people who have had an interesting life. As far as we are aware we are the only Society that issues a Journal so there is a tremendous amount of reading material throughout the year.
Now lets get down to business, how much is it going to cost you. Listed below is the current charge. Membership is renewed on 1st April each year.
UNITED KINGDOM = £15.OO Stirling (Single)
£20.00 Stirling for family
£150 Stirling for single life membership
Please check your local currency rates.
All orders must be made in UK Sterling.
Prices are subject to change on a yearly basis to account for any rise in inflation, however any price rise is placed before the Annual General Meeting of the Society at the Annual Gathering, and does not take effect until the following March. Prices quoted are for single or family membership on a per household basis. We make no distinction as far as family is concerned.
We would also stress that new members pay exactly the same as existing members.
1. Annual subscriptions are payable before the 1st April each year, unless you join the Society after the 1st November when your membership will be taken as for the remainder of the current year plus the whole of next year.
2. Payment of Subscription may be made by Cash or Cheque. Unfortunately we do not have the controls in place for Bankers Orders or foreign currencies, however we will accept Sterling, US Dollar Cheques or International Money Orders only, Made payable to "The Clan Colquhoun Society of the United Kingdom".
3. According to our Constitution, Members who are 1 year or more in arrears with their subscription are deemed to have left the Society.
4. Please remember to state your Membership number on all correspondence and equally important, tell us when you move house, so that we can keep our Honour Roll updated.
5. We hope in the future to maintain genealogical data which members submit to the Society and members are encouraged to submit this information.
6. We are always looking for ways to further the objectives of the Society, and if you can help towards this, your donations would be welcome. Please contact the Secretary or Treasurer for further details.
7. The Society exists for the members and without your support the Society would not exist. We welcome you as a member and thank you for your future support.
Under the Data Protection Act of the United Kingdom, the Society holds records of members names and addresses, and by joining the Society you hereby agree that your name and address will be recorded and held on a Computer. Your details will not be sold or used for any other purpose apart from the Clan Colquhoun Society mailings.